|WHEN||WHO||WHERE||ENTRY FEE||TOURNAMENT FORMAT||AWARDS|
|APPLICATION||ROSTER INFO||SELECTION||CHECK IN||HOTEL INFORMATION||CONTACT|
- Friday, June 7th - Sunday, June 9th
- Boys and Girls U7-U14 Developmental / Intermediate Teams from across the nation
- Trailwinds Park - Thorton, Colorado
- 10 Grass field
- 2 Synthetic Turf Fields with lights
- ENTRY FEE: U7-U9's $300 - U10-U14's $350
- Payment for the tournament will be accepted by credit card online after application is complete or by check to the follow address:
3901 E 112th St. Thorton, CO 80233
- All tournament fees will be charged upon application.
- No team will be scheduled without full payment.
- Any team not accepted will be notified by email and tournament fee will be fully refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after official acceptance into the tournament.
- Application Deadline will be May 20th, 2013.
- Teams will be divided into flights by age and gender, with 4 teams in each group. The tournament committee reserves the right to combine flights or age groups where deemed necessary. (Navy-Advanced; Silver- Intermediate; White-Beginner)
- During the round robin stage of the tournament, games will not have overtime periods. The top two teams from each group will advance and participate in the knock-out elimination rounds.
- Team standings will be based on the following point system:
Win = 3 points
Tie = 1 point
Loss = 0 points
- Forfeits = 3 points (If a team does not report for play within five (5) minutes after the scheduled starting time, the game will be declared a forfeit. Forfeited games will be scored as a 3-0 final score
- Officials will be certified by the USSF and provided by Play the Whistle http://playthewhistle.com.
- All 1st, 2ndand 3rd place teams will receive a team trophy.
- All applications must be made online
- Application Deadline will be May 20th, 2013. Late applications will be received only in extreme circumstances.
- Entry Fee non-refundable after acceptance.
- Registration will open December 15, 2012.
- Spring 2013 rosters must be provided during registration.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- Roster Sizes:
U7 - 10 Players
U8 - 12 Players
U9-U10 - 14 Players
U11-U14 - 18 Players
- Up to half of each team roster may be made up of guest players.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Spring 2013 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- US Club teams must have official roster and US Club player passes.
- Selection to the tournament will be based on team history and record.
- Placement in specific divisions will be based on team history and past Soccer Fest success.
- Age groups may be combined to appropriately fill each division.
- You can register as a coach for your team at the following link through GotSoccer: SOCCERFEST REGISTRATION
Tournament Director: Ian Kato
Office: (303) 280 - 6272
Fax: (303) 450 - 6331
Cell: (517) 294-7496
Mailing Address: 3901 E 112th St., Thornton, CO 80233
Website: www.northarearush.com or www.coloradorush.com