May 30- 31, 2015
The 2015 Front Range Invitational Tournament is hosted by the Rush Pikes Peak Soccer Club. The FRIT has provided excellent competition for non-premier teams for more than two decades. The event is held at the El Pomar Sports Complex, in beautiful Colorado Springs. Come join the fun and experience Colorado Springs and the Front Range Invitational in 2015!
- Great Early Summer Tournament
- Saturday, and Sunday May 30th - May 31st, 2015
- Tournament begins at 8am on Saturday May 30th
- U9 - U10 Developmental / Intermediate League Boys and Girls (8v8)
- U11(8 v 8) Recreational, Challenge, Calssic and Competitive
- U12 to U18 (11 v 11) Recreational, Challenge, Classic and Competitive teams Boys and Girls
- El Pomar Sports Complex
- 8 Grass fields on site | 1 Synthetic Turf field
- A beautiful park located on 30 acres
- ENTRY FEE: $600 (U12-U18), $375 (U9-U11)
- Payment for the tournament will be accepted by credit card online when application is made or check which must be received in the Colorado Rush office within 1 week of application.
- All tournament fees will be charged upon application.
- No team will be scheduled without full payment.
- Any team not accepted will be notified by email and tournament fee will be fully refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after acceptance via email.
- Only a limited number of teams will be accepted.
- Should the 2015 Front Range Invitational be cancelled after team check-in has taken place, Colorado Rush will determine if any entry fees may be refunded to tournament participants.
- All applications must be made online
- Out of State teams may request early acceptance for purposes of making travel arrangements by emailing their request to the Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline will be May 13th, 2015. Any application received after May 13th, must include a $50 late fee.
- Entry Fee non-refundable after acceptance.
- Click Here to Apply Now!
- Spring 2015 rosters must be provided at Check-In.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- U9 -11 8 v 8 teams can have a roster size of 11 maximum with 4 guest players.
- U12 -16 11 v 11 teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster size of 18. All other players must be rostered to the team making application.
- U17 and U18 Teams may have a roster size of up to 22 players.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Spring 2015 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- All USYS teams from Regions other than Region IV must have Travel Papers or they will not be allowed to play.
- US Club teams are not required to have Travel Papers.
- US Club teams must have official roster and US Club player passes.
- Selection to the tournament will be based on team history and record.
- Placement in specific divisions will be based on team history and record.
- Age groups may be combined for appropriate levels of play
- Late entries will be placed on a space available basis and must pay the $50 late fee with application.
TEAM PHOTOGRAPHY DURING THE TOURNAMENT AVAILABLE HERE:
- Team Check-in for teams will be Friday May 29th from 6pm-8pm at Hotel Elegante' Colorado Springs. Address: 2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs 80906. Phone 719-576-5900.
- Field Check-ins will be available one hour in advance of 1st game time at tournament Headquarter's. Please contact the Tournament Director at email@example.com.
- The 2015 Front Range Invitational has a NO STAY – NO PLAY POLICY. All traveling teams are required to book accommodation through PSE Tournament Housing. PSE Tournament Housing provides teams with a convenient booking process and special rates to hotels within close proximity of the fields. To view Hotels and Book Online CLICK HERE or PSE contact Tournament Housing on 888-417-6446.
- Any team who does not make their reservations through PSE Tournament Housing will not be able to play.
How many games are guaranteed?
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of four games, not more than two games per day.
How will the Tournament communicate with teams?
- Communication from the Tournament will be via email and website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should check email and this website often.
U9 and U10 will play 8 v 8
U11 to U18 age groups will play 11 v 11
Do you have qualified medical trainers on site during the tournament?
- Yes, we will have a qualified medical staff of athletic trainers on site.
Are the officials certified?
- Officials will be certified by the USSF. Officials are provided by Play the Whistle and if you are interested in officiating you should contact then at http://playthewhistle.com.
How do we find game schedules and results?
When are the games schedules released?
- Preliminary games schedules will be released 2 weeks prior to the start of the tournament and are updated regularly. Final game schedules will be distributed at check-in.
Can we use our clubs medical release that player’s parents signed during registration?
- Yes, but if you do not have a medical release for any player we provide a CYS medical release form that you can download and use.
Do teams receive trophies and medals?
- Yes, all Champion teams will receive a team award. Individual players on both the Champion and Finalists teams will also receive awards.
Tournament Director: Annie Bennett | Office: (303) 986 - 5200 x 136 | Fax (303) 986 - 5222
Mailing Address: Tournaments- FRIT / Colorado Rush
8101 S. Shaffer Parkway, Suite 103, Littleton, CO 80127
TEAM CHECK-IN - CHECK-LIST OF REQUIRED ITEMS DOWNLOAD NOW
RULES & LAWS – 2015 FRIT DOWNLOAD NOW
CYSA MEDICAL RELEASE DOWNLOAD NOW
GUEST PLAYER ROSTER DOWNLOAD NOW
SANCTIONING DOCUMENTS DOWNLOAD NOW
Save MORE on Car & Van rentals with our EXCLUSIVE rates from Avis and Budget!
Reserve your minivan! Use Avis AWD number H967700 or Budget BCD number D436400)
Or, reserve your 12 Passenger Vans! (Avis AWD number H967702 or Budget BCD number D436402.)