Thursday, July 31st - Sunday, August 3rd, 2014
In 2013, over 215 Premier teams attended this elite soccer tournament. Including two International teams; the Manchester England, U15 boys team and Merida Rush from Mexico who are excited to return. In addition, teams from Canada, Washington, Utah, California, Texas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Missouri and Kansas came to compete. 2013 GAME SCHEDULE/STANDINGS
Don’t miss out on the 2014 Denver Cup!
THE AGE BRACKET FOR THIS TOURNAMENT BEGINS THE NEW SEASON!
TEAMS WILL PLAY FALL 14/SPRING 15 SEASON AGE BRACKET
**GotSoccer; the site to register your team will add you to the correct age bracket when you register your team in the season they just finished.
|When||Who||Where||Team Entry Fee||Application Process||Roster Info||Team Selection|
|Tournament Apps||Check In||Hotel Stay & Play||College Coaches||FAQ's||Contact||Links|
|Playerocity||Travel - SAVE on Car Rentals!|
- Thursday-Sunday - July 31st-August 3rd, 2014
- Tournament begins at 1pm on Thursday July 31st for all Denver Metro area teams including Colorado Springs, Boulder, & Ft. Collins teams.
- All non - Denver Metro teams must be prepared to play at 8 am on Friday, August 1st.
- Perfect Pre-season Tournament
- U11 - U19 Boys and Girls, ODP/State Cup, Elite and Premier Soccer Teams
- Many teams come from outside of Colorado to showcase their players
- Open to International Teams
- Open to rising U11 teams - New in 2014: the U11 age division will offer both 8v8 and 11v11.
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids
- 21 Full-sized Grass Fields | 2 Synthetic Turf fields on site
- Located on 917 acres
- All fields fully lit in this State-of-the-Art Facility
- CO Rapids Stadium is the heart of the Complex
- NO DOGS ALLOWED AT DSGP PARK
- ENTRY FEE: $900.00 PER TEAM U11–U19
- Every team registration will include 15 complimentary ticket vouchers for 1 of 3 Colorado Rapids home games during the 2014 season. The specific games will not be named until the MLS schedule comes out in early 2014, but one of the three home games will be played during the 2014 Denver Cup Tournament weekend. Additional tickets will be available at an exclusive tournament discounted rate. Click here for the order form and contact details for additional tickets.
- No tournament play during the Colorado Rapids game.
- Payment for the tournament will be accepted by credit card online when application is made or check which must be received in the Colorado Rush office within 2 weeks of application.
- All tournament fees will be charged upon application.
- No team will be scheduled without full payment.
- Any team not accepted will be notified by email and tournament fee will be fully refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after acceptance via email.
- Only a limited number of teams will be accepted.
- Should the 2014 Denver Cup be cancelled after team check-in has taken place, Colorado Rush will determine if any entry fees may be refunded to tournament participants.
- All applications must be made online
- Out of State teams may request early acceptance for purposes of making travel arrangements by emailing their request to the Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org when they apply and have paid.
- Application Deadline will be July 1st, 2014. Any application received after July 1st must include a $50 late fee.
- Please apply early as the 2014 Denver Cup will be full.
- Entry Fee non-refundable after acceptance.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- Spring 2014 or Fall 2014 rosters must be provided at Check-In.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- Teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster size of 18. All other players must be rostered to the team making application.
- ODP, U17 and U18 Teams may have a roster size of up to 22 players.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Fall 2014/Spring 2014 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- All USYS teams from Regions other than Region IV must have Travel Papers or they will not be allowed to play.
- US Club teams are not required to have Travel Papers but must have official roster and US Club Player Passes.
- Selection to the tournament will be based on team history and record.
- Placement in specific divisions will be based on team history and record.
- Age groups may be combined for appropriate levels of play
- Late entries will be placed on a space available basis and must pay the $50 late fee with application.
- MANDATORY Team Check-in for Denver Metro area teams on Wednesday July 30th from 6-9pm at Holiday Inn Denver – East Stapleton. 3333 East Quebec Street, Denver 80207. Phone 303-321-3500.
- Out-of-state teams can Check-in Wednesday night as above or Thursday July 31st from 1pm-7pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park Tournament Headquarters.
- The 2014 Denver Cup has a NO STAY – NO PLAY POLICY. All traveling teams are required to book accommodation through PSE Tournament Housing. PSE provides teams with a convenient booking process and special rates to hotels within close proximity of the fields. View Hotels and Book Online CLICK HERE.
- Any team who does not make their reservations through PSE Tournament Housing will not be able to play.
Playerocity is an online communication tool for high level players and teams to create a personal profile and communicate directly with college coaches. Player bio, videos, and photo galleries are all part of the service. Colleges (NCAA I,II,III, & Canada) are available for communication directly to the recruiting coaches of each.
Playerocity has no fees. Yep, that's right it's FREE.
- Excellent opportunity for all players to be seen by college coaches from all over the country and from all collegiate divisions.
- Chance for teams to visit Denver area college campuses
- College coaches committed to attending will be listed on our website and updated routinely.
- CLICK HERE to Register as a College Coach
How many games are guaranteed?
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of four games, not more than two games per day.
How will the Tournament communicate with teams?
- Communication from the Denver Cup will be via email and website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should check email and this website often.
Do all age groups play 11 v 11?
- Yes all age groups will play 11v11.
Do you have qualified medical trainers on site during the tournament?
- Yes, we will have a qualified medical staff of athletic trainers on site.
Are the officials certified?
- Officials will be certified by the USSF. Officials are provided by Play the Whistle and if you are interested in officiating you should contact then at http://playthewhistle.com.
How do we find game schedules and results?
- Game schedules and the results of each day’s play will be available online on www.GotSoccer.com. A link will also be available on www.coloradorush.com.
When are the games schedules released?
- Preliminary games schedules will be released 3 weeks prior to the start of the tournament and are updated regularly. Final game schedules will be distributed at check-in.
Can we use our clubs medical release that player’s parents signed during registration?
- Yes, but if you do not have a medical release for any player we provide a CYS medical release form that you can download and use.
Do teams receive trophies and medals?
- Yes, all Champion teams will receive a team award. Individual players on both the Champion and Finalists teams will also receive awards.
Mailing Address: 2014 Denver Cup / Colorado Rush,
8101 S. Shaffer Parkway, Suite 103, Littleton, CO 80127
TEAM CHECK-IN - CHECK-LIST OF REQUIRED ITEMS DOWNLOAD NOW
RULES & LAWS – 2014 DENVER CUP DOWNLOAD NOW
CYSA MEDICAL RELEASE DOWNLOAD NOW
GUEST PLAYER ROSTER DOWNLOAD NOW
SANCTIONING DOCUMENTS DOWNLOAD NOW
RAPIDS TICKETS ORDERING SHEET DOWNLOAD NOW
Save on Car & Van rentals with our exclusive rates from Avis and Budget!
Reserve your minivan! Use Avis AWD number H967700 or Budget BCD number D436400
Or, reserve your 12 Passenger Vans! (Avis AWD number H967702 or Budget BCD number D436402.)