Developmental - Positive Coaching Alliance
Great Opportunity for Parents
"The Second-Goal ParentÒ: Developing Winners in Life Through Sports"
Take this 60-minute online course and you will learn how to:
- Talk to your children before and after games
- Develop a productive parent - coach relationship
- Help your child transfer their lessons learned through soccer to become successful in life
- And much more to help better you and your child's experience in sports
PCA tools and techniques are a combination of lessons from sports psychologists and PCA advisory board members!
Julie Foudy, Alexi Lalas, Kristine Lilly, Marcelo Balboa, Claudio Reyna, Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers, Summer Sanders (Just to name a few).
Colorado Youth Soccer is investing this opportunity for parents by underwriting your participation. A limited number of registrations are available on an annual basis.
"We are joining with PCA so that parents can access the tools and develop the skills and understanding they need to help their children learn life's lessons through sports." Jon DeStefano, President of Colorado Youth Soccer.
To register for this Online Experience
and click on "Register with a voucher code."
2. Enter your Voucher Code: ColoradoYouthSoccerP (case sensitive) and complete the form.
3. Once you have completed the registration, you will be directed to the course
Follow Positive Coaching Alliance Colorado through the links below!