|June 7th - June 9th, 2013||Proud Sponsor of the 2013 Rush Open|
We experienced a 30 minute rain delay, but are continuing with regular game times and start times. Expect warm-up time to be limited.
The Colorado Rush Open has been a high quality youth soccer tournament for over 18 years. The Rush Open is one of the top ranked soccer tournaments for boys and Girls in the state of Colorado. Each year, Rush Open provides a positive soccer experience for all teams and players by providing quality competition, quality referees, at a quality facility. This year’s 2013 Rush Open will be held at the country’s finest soccer complex, DICK’S SPORTING GOODS PARK, which boasts 23 top quality, fully lit soccer fields.
- Great Early Summer Tournament
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday June 7th-9th, 2013
- Tournament begins at 10am on Friday June 7th for all Denver area teams.
- All non – Denver area teams must be prepared to play from 3pm on Friday, June 7th
- U11 - U19 Boys and Girls,
- Competitive Classic & Premier teams
- Open to rising U11 teams
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids
- 23 Full-sized Fields on site
- 2 Synthetic Turf fields
- A beautiful park located on 917 acres
- All fields fully lit in this State-of-the-Art Facility
- NO DOGS ALLOWED AT DSGP PARK
- ENTRY FEE: $675.00 PER TEAM U11–U19
- Payment for the tournament will be accepted by credit card online when application is made or check which must be received in the Colorado Rush office within 2 weeks of application.
- All tournament fees will be charged upon application.
- No team will be scheduled without full payment.
- Any team not accepted will be notified by email and tournament fee will be fully refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after acceptance via email.
- Only a limited number of teams will be accepted.
- Should the 2013 Rush Open be cancelled after team check-in has taken place, Colorado Rush will determine if any entry fees may be refunded to tournament participants.
- All applications must be made online
- Application Deadline will be May 17th, 2013. Any application received after May 17th must include a $50 late fee.
- Entry Fee non-refundable after acceptance.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW (coming soon).
- Spring 2013 rosters must be provided at Check-In.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- Teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster size of 18. All other players must be rostered to the team making application.
- U17, U18 and U19 Teams may have a roster size of up to 22 players.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Spring 2013 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- All USYS teams from Regions other than Region IV must have Travel Papers or they will not be allowed to play.
- US Club teams are not required to have Travel Papers.
- US Club teams must have official roster and US Club player passes.
- Selection to the tournament will be based on team history and record.
- Placement in specific divisions will be based on team history and record.
- Age groups may be combined for appropriate levels of play
- Late entries will be placed on a space available basis and must pay the $50 late fee with application.
- Team Check-in for Denver Metro area teams on Wednesday June 5th from 4-6PM at 8101 S. Shaffer Parkway Suite 101, Littleton CO, 80127.
- Mandatory Team Check-in for all other teams on Thursday June 6th from 6pm-9pm at Holiday Inn Denver - East Stapleton. 3333 East Quebec Street, Denver 80207. Phone 303-321-3500.
- The 2013 Rush Open has a NO STAY – NO PLAY POLICY. All traveling teams are required to book accommodation through PSE Tournament Housing. PSE Tournament Housing provides teams with a convenient booking process and special rates to hotels within close proximity of the fields. View Hotels and Book Online CLICK HERE or contact PSE Tournament Housing at 888-417-6446.
- Any team who does not make their reservations through PSE Tournament Housing will not be able to play.
- College coaches committed to attending will be listed on our website and updated routinely.
- CLICK HERE to Register as a College Coach.
How many games are guaranteed?
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of four games, not more than two games per day.
How will the Tournament communicate with teams?
- Communication from the Tournament will be via email and website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should check email and this website often.
Do all age groups play 11 v 11?
- Yes, all tournament games are 11 v 11.
Do you have qualified medical trainers on site during the tournament?
- Yes, we will have a qualified medical staff of athletic trainers on site.
Are the officials certified?
- Officials will be certified by the USSF. Officials are provided by Play the Whistle and if you are interested in officiating you should contact them at http://playthewhistle.com.
How do we find game schedules and results?
- Game schedules and the results of each day’s play will be available online on www.GotSoccer.com. A link will also be available on www.coloradorush.com.
When are the games schedules released?
- Preliminary games schedules will be released 3-4 weeks prior to the start of the tournament and are updated regularly. Final game schedules will be distributed at check-in.
Can we use our clubs medical release that player’s parents signed during registration?
- Yes, but if you do not have a medical release for any player we provide a CYS medical release form that you can download and use.
Do teams receive trophies and medals?
- Yes, all Champion teams will receive a team award. Individual players on both the Champion and Finalists teams will also receive awards.
Tournament Director: Annie Bennett
Office: (303) 986 - 5200 x 136, Fax (303) 986 - 5222
Mailing Address: 2013 Rush Open / Colorado Rush, 8101 S. Schaffer Parkway, Suite 101, Littleton, CO 80127
TEAM CHECK-IN - CHECK-LIST OF REQUIRED ITEMS DOWNLOAD NOW
RULES & LAWS – 2013 RUSH OPEN DOWNLOAD NOW
CYSA MEDICAL RELEASE DOWNLOAD NOW
GUEST PLAYER ROSTER DOWNLOAD NOW
SANCTIONING DOCUMENTS DOWNLOAD NOW
Save on Car & Van rentals with our exclusive rates from Avis and Budget!
For minivans, SUVs and other cars, use Avis AWD number H967700 or Budget BCD number D436400
For 12 Passenger Vans only, use Avis AWD number H967702 or Budget BCD number D436402